Julia's Bookshelf

I am a reader. I love books. I want to share this love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Current Reads

So after finishing David Bach's book, I am now the lending library to all my friends who are interested in real estate investment. It is exciting to consider this new area of investing. Our goal is to buy an income property in 2007. But back to reading: I am currently working through Wayne Dyer's Manifest Your Destiny. And I mean "working" in a good way. I'm trying not to rush through it as there is some powerful and important information in there and I don't want to miss it. Along with that on my bedside table, I have been catching up with magazines, Time, Oprah and Good. I have canceled my subscription to Vanity Fair -- well, I'll not renew -- and am considering either The New Yorker (but oh you can get overwhelmed pretty fast by that amazing weekly!) or a business/money related mag. We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home