Julia's Bookshelf

I am a reader. I love books. I want to share this love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Good Magazine

One of my Christmas gifts was a subscription to Good Magazine. And boy is it, thank you Sarah! From their website: Welcome to GOOD, media for people who give a damn We see a growing number of people tied together not by age, career, background, or circumstance, but by a shared interest. This revolves around a passion for potential mixed with fierce pragmatism and creative engagement. We sum all this up as the sensibility of giving a damn. But to shorten it, let's call it GOOD. We're here to push this movement and cover its realization. In the very first issue I found three articles that took me to some intereseting websites. The three are: Kiva Tom's Shoes Love Craft Bio Fuels Kiva sounds like a brilliant way to allow people in developing countries a way up. I read about Tom's Shoes in Time Magazine and plan to give them as gifts this year. And lastly, I would like to drive a converted diesel and have the scent of french fries follow me wherever I go. The 2nd issue is on newstands now or go to their website and check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home