Julia's Bookshelf

I am a reader. I love books. I want to share this love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dreams of My Own Library

I look forward to having a larger house so that I can have a library, a room filled with books, comfy chairs and bright warm light to read by. Mmmmmm. To help me achieve that goal, I am currently reading: David Bach is so much fun to read. He is straightforward and the concepts and plans are so easy. There is no rocket science to any of this, just plain, solid information on how to build wealth. I'm so excited to get started! I just finished reading Dead Center and found it fascinating. I am always curious about crime scene investigation stuff. I watch CSI religiously, and yes, I know it is a TV show and not real life -- the lighting in the labs on that show is enough to clue you in to that--someone turn on a light for gosh sake! How can anyone see anything?! Ahem. This book gives you a look into a medical examiner's life (not quite CSI, but similar) and also a deep look into NYC after the attacks on 9/11 and how hard this man and his team worked to identify remains from the World Trade Center. Fascinating and touching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home