Julia's Bookshelf

I am a reader. I love books. I want to share this love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Friday, September 08, 2006

Real Life

Books are nice. Books are good. I miss books. I am back home in Los Angeles and after about a week and a half, I almost feel "normal" again. I haven't started reading any books though. Just easing into my magazine stack and looking fondly over the bookshelves that are patiently holding my future reads. I want to start with a biography of Frida Kahlo. A friend is loaning me her book and I look forward to that. (The same wonderful friend who left me the New Yorker in Mexico.) Settling back into real life is a much bigger challenge than I expected. Maybe because I'm still not sure what my real life is. Maybe there is a book that can help me find out. I am glad to be home. That is for sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reviews For Jake said...

Welcome Home!

9/09/2006 07:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home