Julia's Bookshelf

I am a reader. I love books. I want to share this love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Not Much Reading Going On

Wow, when your wake up call is at 5 am, your ride picks you up at 6:15am and you get back to your room at about 8:30 or 9 or 9:30 and you go to bed at 10, not much time is left for reading! However, when you sit for hours on end, waiting to be called to set to do your job during the day, then you do get to read a lot. But it tends to be magazines. Which is perfect. So I have read the last two Time Magazines, the Entertainment Weekly with Pirates on the cover (and it doesn't come out until this Friday in Mexico -- Las Piratas Del Caribe) and the Vanity Fair with Hilary Swank on the cover. (Thanks Honey for bringing them down!) There are lots of other people sitting around as well -- stand ins, extras, etc. They all love having reading material as well. It's a strange life I'm leading right now. Check out Me in Mexico City for all the latest adventures (that include very little reading.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home