Julia's Bookshelf

I am a reader. I love books. I want to share this love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Mexico City!

I'm off to Mexico City on a work adventure. I'll be there until September some time. I'm excited but also sad to miss summer here with my husband and our good friends. And I had just planted the tomatoes! Bummer that I'll miss them. I went to the bookstore to get a book/map of Mexico City and did I leave with only that? Oh no. Nope. No way. I bought a new journal (just coming to the last pages of my current one), a couple of cool notebooks for the job upcoming and also a copy of The Whistling Season by Ivan Doig. You may recall that I have on my "reread/never give away" shelf a copy of his book English Creek. I will probably take the new book (and a bunch more books) with me when I go down to Mexico. I'll be working like mad, but reading before bed, even just a few pages, is a must. Hasta luego.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reviews For Jake said...

Travel safe!

6/12/2006 11:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home