Julia's Bookshelf

I am a reader. I love books. I want to share this love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I *Do* Love Paris In The Spring

Especially when there are good friends and family to meet and spend lots of relaxing time with! Ah Paris. We had a truly relaxing vacation in Paris. It was my 5th visit and my husband's 2nd so we didn't feel like we HAD TO SEE THINGS!! We rented an apartment in the 5th and boy was the location even more amazing than we anticipated. Having our own place was really nice. We could come and go as we pleased and could spend a little less money by having breakfast and some lunches in the apartment. We slept late and went to bed late. We ate bread and cheese and drank lots of wine. We also took lots of pictures. But instead of the usual pictures of us in Paris we decided to take along our Sock Monkey and so you can all live vicariously through him. Here are two pictures of Sock Monkey In Paris.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those look like mini cheeses, just the right size for a sock monkey. Hope he saved some for his travelling companinons.

5/30/2006 02:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home