Julia's Bookshelf

I am a reader. I love books. I want to share this love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Merde

I have just finished "A Year in the Merde." An amusing novel of a British guy who moves to Paris on a one year contract at a food company and adventures of a sexual, cultural and business nature ensue. It was fun, gave me a few insights into Paris because clearly this writer experienced many of the things the main character did. Now in my bag for work is the book "For Her Own Good." by Barbara Ehrenreich and Deirdre English. I'm looking forward to this one very much. Again, I am quite grateful that my job doesn't take away from my reading pleasure. I feel I'm back on the reading track or train or bus some sort of conveyance. Reading is fundamental.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home