Julia's Bookshelf

I am a reader. I love books. I want to share this love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Paris

My husband and I are going to Paris in May. Hooray! My mother, the great mom who always bought me books growing up, sent us a book called "A Writers Paris: A Guided Journey For The Creative Soul" by Eric Maisel. I started reading it almost the minute I opened the amazon box. The only problem with this book (I'm on page 25) is that it makes me: a) want to be in Paris now b) want to stay in Paris longer than we will be (11 days) and c) makes me want to buy an apartment there so we can go back and be regulars to all these great places any time we like. Okay, I'll be completely honest and say that I want to own an apartment there anyway. Rome too. This is not a fantasy, this is an intention. Thanks Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home