Julia's Bookshelf

I am a reader. I love books. I want to share this love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Magazines are Reading Material, Right?

So. Um. Yeah. I have gotten no further than about 50 pages into "Broken For You." I have read People Magazine -- shocking I know!!!! -- I was flying to Seattle and wanted really mindless stuff. I got it. I read the April Oprah, which had good thought provoking articles about beauty/inner beauty. I need help in that department. I read the April Martha Stewart Living, but MS Living comes across as so cold to me. I like Sunset better. I get a subscription to Sunset and only buy MS Living at airports. MS Living does have very very pretty pictures. I can't focus. I can't concentrate. Luckily, Disc 2 of Season 1 of Project Runway will be waiting for me when I get home in it's happy red envelope Simple pleasures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home