Julia's Bookshelf

I am a reader. I love books. I want to share this love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Future Getting Brighter

I just finished reading this book and it made my head spin. It sort of goes along with many other books and tapes I've been reading and watching about making serious attitude changes so that I can achieve all the things I want to achieve in life. The key things (and not just from this book) are: *Be bold *Be grateful *Educate yourself on what you are interested in *Be clear on what you want *ASK for what you want (to yourself, to the world, to the universe) *Visualize having it *Be open to receiving it There is no magic. This is not rocket science. So why is it so hard and terrifying? Because you have to take a leap of faith. It can be a well planned and educated leap, but a leap none the less. And the "leap" may really just be a first step toward whatever goal you (I) want. But why is that step so hard sometimes?! Yowza. Our safety nets are so safe, even if we curse them every day. I don't want to be so "Safe" any more. I am taking the road less traveled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home