Julia's Bookshelf

I am a reader. I love books. I want to share this love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Back to Los Angeles

I began to read "Talk to the Hand" and am about half way through it. I don't think I'll take it with me or finish it. Ms. Truss is a fun writer to read. I think this is a good guest room book. For the plane home I'll be reading In Style Magazine -- good no brainer reading. I will also have handy Stephen King's book "On Writing". I will need some inspiration to get back on my writing habit once I get home. After that I will have to recheck the bookshelves and see what is next. By the way, my husband is now hooked on Malasadas. We got some fresh and hot from Home Maid Bakery in Wailuku this morning. Oooh, they were ono-licious! Lighter and smaller than Tex's. Maybe I need to start a Malasada blog...nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home