Julia's Bookshelf

I am a reader. I love books. I want to share this love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Holiday Reading

What do you plan to read during the holidays? It's not like summer beach reading, I know, but there tends to be long plane flights, hotel or guest room stays, and free indoor time (especially if you live or are going somewhere cold) during these holidays. I will have quasi-beach read time coming up because we are going to Hawaii in early December to visit family. (Hawaii itself is RIDICULOUSLY expensive at Christmas.) We have very little planned, so I'm looking forward to lots of early morning beach walks: and lots of reading time. All this interspersed with grocery shopping with my mom and cooking a lot. Maybe a little bit of poker. We'll see. No pressure. Just going to chill. So what am I taking to read? I don't know yet! More on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home