Julia's Bookshelf

I am a reader. I love books. I want to share this love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Note on the Type

And by that I mean my typing. The great thing about being out of school is that I don't have to hand in papers with all the very particular notations, footnotes, etc etc etc. I'm not great with grammar and do count on the spell checker mostly for typos, but I do spell stuff wrong from time to time. What I want you to know is that while I respect the official, old school, strict ways of citing books and authors and notes and blah blah blah, really, I don't worry about it on this blog. I just want to rave about books (and maybe rant here and there). No apologies, but do know that I am aware of my possible shortcomings in this area. My caveat now complete, let's move on to more books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home