Julia's Bookshelf

I am a reader. I love books. I want to share this love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Friday, December 02, 2005

Amendment to the Travel Reading List

I forgot I also wanted to bring (and so I shall) On Writing (by Stephen King) . I have read this before, but a few years ago. Now that I am writing in earnest (have started a novel, a short story and a script in progress....) I would like to re read it. Even if you think you don't like Stephen King just because of his genre, this is an excellent memoir as well as lesson about writing. I highly suggest reading Stephen King's essays on pop culture in Entertainment Weekly. He only contributes about once a month, but dang, I could read him every week. Smart, funny, sharp guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home