Julia's Bookshelf

I am a reader. I love books. I want to share this love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Internet Thingys

I have been emailed twice now about Library Thing and went and tried it. Even added a nice widget to both my blogs. I had started on Shelfari a while back but hadn't updated in months. (And put one of their widgets on this site as well. I think the Shelfari ones are cooler...) I guess the idea is interesting in an Online Social Networking Group sort of way. It's not so thrilling overall, and quite frankly, too much work! I think I'd rather just blog about them darn books. This site is my library site. I'll probably play around with them some more...I'm not an early adopter...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Shelfari Widget looks way better in my opinion. Librarything's widget is kind of a mess

8/01/2007 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Thank you, anonymous, I must concur. I believe I will stick with Shelfari...

Thank you!

8/01/2007 09:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home