Julia's Bookshelf

I am a reader. I love books. I want to share this love.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More Catching Up

I realize that I start books, write about them halfway through, but never finish discussing them. The Gordon Ramsay book -- I enjoyed it very much. He clearly wrote it because it is his voice. It's pulp non-fiction and interesting to continue to learn more about how top chefs live and work. Brutal! I don't want to be one. Still working my way through the 9/11 report. It's a page turner, but daunting as there is so much information to process. The New Yorker is great for short bursts of reading. I read the "Food" issue while I was in DC. Great stories and memories. Rereading High Fidelity was fun. Like a palate clenaser. I have not reread Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows yet. I've been too busy and distracted to open it up again. But I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home